Friday, July 29, 2011

Farewell

My Dearest Southern Utah Hodgepodge Readers:

Wow! It's been a great ride, hasn't it?! I cannot believe, what started out as a class project, has come so far!
I have some amazingly loyal and wonderful readers!

I am moving out of the Southern Utah area and will not be continuing the Southern Utah Hodgepodge. The blog will stay up for future reference for anyone looking for housing in Southern Utah, Date ideas, and Top Ten Things to do in Southern Utah.

I know this is a sad story, so if you or anyone you know would like to continue the Southern Utah Hodgepodge, or even take it in a different direction, please contact me.

You have been wonderful! Thank you for taking the time to read the 
Southern Utah Hodgepodge! 
I hope it made your life a little easier, a little more fun, and a little more informed on what Southern Utah has to offer!

Farewell my loyal friends. Best of luck to you!

~Jena

1 comment:

Marley Christensen said...

OH NO.. This is so sad.. has anyone offered to take over the site yet?